1. Drink more water. We all know that the skin is our largest organ and our skin problems can be toxins the body is trying to eliminate. And while you're at it--ditch the soda. Help your skin clear toxins out by hydrating, putting less junk in.
2. Supplement with Omega 3s. These healthy fats lubricate the skin, help the skin cells to function better. The cell membrane is actually made up of lipids (fats) and giving it the right kind can make all the difference. We've seen some remarkable results very quickly with this simple step.
3. Detox with a good herbal cleanser. If you feel like you need a full-body cleanse--digestive problems are a good indicator--check out how good you can feel after cleansing.
4. Try raw apple-cider vinegar for fungus. This takes time and consistency, but it really works. Just apply it topically to the affected area 1-3 times daily.
5. Consider using a topical progesterone cream, if the problem is monthly hormone fluctuations Not only does this have remarkable skin-clearing effects, but it also helps with all the other PMS symptoms. You know--headaches, bloating, tenderness, mood swings, cramps, etc.
You don't have to put up with skin problems. Try one or several of these remedies and see how good you can look and feel.
Omega 3's in AIMega http://www.greenbarleyjuice.com/products.htm#AIMega
Herbal FiberBlend http://www.greenbarleyjuice.com/products.htm#Herbal_FiberBlend
AIM Renewed Balance http://www.greenbarleyjuice.com/products.htm#Renewed_Balance